Thursday, November 14, 2013

"Free Boot Camp to Acquire Soft Skills-Communication-Presentation-Public Speaking-Entrepreneurship-Interview Skills-etc" 17-22 Jan 2014 in Penang

Dear all,

I am attaching a brochure on "Free Boot Camp to Acquire Soft Skills-Communication-Presentation-Public Speaking-Entrepreneurship-Interview Skills-etc". The event is from 17-22 January 2014, just after the USM Final Exams. The camp is free. But you need your own accommodation. It is from 9am-3pm everyday in Bayan Baru area in Penang. You must attend everyday. If you miss any day, you will not get your Certificate. And you will be penalised unless you have Medical or Emergency reasons.  

I have reviewed the Camp and interviewed the Organisors. It is a very good camp and good opportunity to gain extra skills. You will also learn how to start and run a business. 

Please let me know as soon as possible if you are interested. Email me at nwchan@usm.my

Prof Chan


No comments: